Self Signed SSL Certificates
To setup a self signed certificate, thus ensuring your domain name is isolated / separate simply follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your cPanel account
2. Select TLS / SSL Manager.
3. Click Generate, view, upload, or delete SSL certificates.
4. Under the Generate a New Certificate section, enter the domain name as www.DOMAINNAME (where DOMAINNAME is your domain)
5. Complete the shown fields, then click Generate SSL
6. Return to the TLS / SSL Manager then click Manage SSL sites.
7. Click Select Domain, selecting the domain name which needs its own SSL cert (Self Signed), then click auto-fill by domain
8. Finally, click Install Certificate.
Within a few minutes the site will then use its own self signed SSL certificate.
Was this answer helpful?
When transferring your .co.uk or uk domain to Digital Gibbon Ltd you may be asked for our IPS...
Before initiating the transfer of a non-UK domain (e.g. .COM / .NET / .ORG) you will need to...
To add a new domain to your existing hosting account: 1. Log into your cPanel control panel2....
We can supply SSL certificates for your domain. These can be ordered directly from your account...
There are a few different ways to preview your site before DNS resolves. This will allow you to...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution